Taylor is a transactions lawyer with a focus in the areas of private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital raisings and corporate structuring.
Taylor’s experience includes advising:
- Silk Laser Clinics’ (ASX: SLA) management team on its IPO;
- The V8 Supercar teams on the sale of V8 Supercars to Racing Australia Consolidated;
- Vinomofo on its acquisition of the Revel business;
- Go Traffic, Go Training and associated entities on its sale to Asplundh;
- ResourceCo on its partial sale to Mercury Capital;
- Silk Laser Clinics (ASX: SLA) on its acquisition of Beauty Services Australia; and
- Nash Advisory on its investment into Iconic Live.
Taylor is well regarded for his commercial acumen and project management skills, ensuring that the commercial objectives of his clients are at the forefront of any transactional process.