With extensive property experience across multiple jurisdictions and industries, Stuart’s clients rely on him to provide sound commercial advice across all property classes.
Not only restricted to property transactions, Stuart’s commercial experience and acumen also ensure that he understands his client’s strategic objectives.
Stuart is an outstanding property lawyer having acted on a broad range of property-related matters, from commercial acquisitions and disposals, retail, industrial and commercial leasing and general property advisory work through to large project development. He regularly advises owners, buyers, developers, and public sector clients on real estate development projects and investment transactions in Australia.
Stuart has spent nearly a decade advising large private clients and Government in relation to major projects, taxes and duties and other property-related matters, including:
- Large scale due diligence project in relation to the acquisition of a gold mining company
- Advising in the sale and purchase of a major shopping complex and entertainment precinct.
- Advising government clients on the development and expressions of interest to develop the Ord River region
- Acting on behalf of several government owned corporation leasing and land portfolios.
- Acting for landlords of retail shop complexes’, including preparation of leases and general advice.
- Overseen the disposal and lease back of Defence Housing Properties.
- Acting on behalf of a government owned energy retailer and producer in the preparation of a number of land related agreements, including easements and licenses.