With a background in corporate finance, Stefan brings a pragmatic and commercial approach to transactions, working with clients to understand their strategic goals to deliver optimal outcomes.
Stefan specialises in the areas of public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and corporate advisory, with experience acting for large public and private clients across a broad range of industries, including online retail, construction, tourism and information technology, in Australia and abroad.
Stefan’s experience includes advising:
- An Australian-based e-commerce retailer on its sale to a multi-billion US-listed trade buyer;
- Nash Capital on its investment in Evolution Precast Systems;
- The founders of data analytics firm Versor on its sale to Fujitsu;
- Municipal drain maintenance business Total Drain Group on its majority sale to Quadrant Private Equity;
- Adore Beauty’s (ASX: ABY) founders and management team on its IPO;
- Silk Laser Clinic’s (ASX: SLA) owners and management team on its IPO;
- Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures on its sale to Journey Beyond;
- Adore Beauty on its majority sale to Quadrant Private Equity; and
- Singapore-based investor SC Capital on its investment into Aura retirement housing project.
Stefan is listed as ‘One to Watch’ in Best Lawyers 2024 and 2023 editions in the fields of Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law.