Sarah is an experienced Transactions lawyer who is valued by clients for her attention to detail, commercial acumen and dedication to achieving the best commercial outcome for them.
Sarah’s transactional experience includes;
- Advising Best Doors and Reliance Doors on their business sale to Swiss listed company Dormakaba;
- Leading the due diligence team in relation to Kelsian Group’s (ASX:KLS) $698m (including up to $63m contingent consideration) acquisition of Transit Systems Group, together with a $154m capital raise;
- Leading the due diligence team advising a number of Total Tools franchisees on their majority business sale to Total Tools Holdings;
- Advising Grasshopper Environmental on its business sale to Cleanaway Waste Management (ASX: CWY);
- Advising YP Ag on its business sale to Elders (ASX: ELD); and
- Advising Lewis Fields Retirement Village on its business sale to Aspen Group Limited (ASX: APZ).
Sarah is recognised as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in the area of Private Equity by Best Lawyers and is ranked by Doyle’s Guide 2024 as a ‘Leading Lawyer’ in the Commercial M&A category.
Sarah sits on the board of Golf Australia.