Having worked in transactions teams at firms in Adelaide and Melbourne, Sam has experience in advising clients on a range of transactions, including public and private M&A, equity capital raisings and corporate restructures.
Sam’s recent experience includes advising:
- ROC Partners on its competitive takeover bid for Vitalharvest Freehold Trust (ASX: VTH);
- ROC Partners on its acquisition of Emerald Grain;
- 1414 Degrees Limited (ASX: 14D) on its $16.3 million initial public offering and ASX listing;
- Transurban Group (ASX: TCL) on its $1.025 billion rights issue to fund the acquisition of the AirportLinkM7 toll road in Queensland;
- the South Australian Government on the $1.605 billion commercialisation of the State’s lands titling and valuation services; and
- APA Group on its successful $122 million off-market takeover bid for Ethane Pipeline Income Fund.
Complementing his transactional expertise, Sam has extensive experience advising on the obligations of companies and their officers under the Corporations Act and the ASX Listing Rules, including in relation to fundraising activities, takeovers and continuous disclosure obligations.
Sam is listed as a Corporate & Commercial Rising Star – South Australia in Doyle’s Guide 2022 and 2023.