Rebecca leads our Dispute Transactions practice. She has over 18 years’ experience advising clients in commercial litigation, competition and consumer law, merger clearances, contractual disputes and minority shareholder oppression claims.
Rebecca is an outstanding disputes resolution strategist regularly called upon by clients to provide early case assessments and second opinions on complex issues.
Rebecca has solved problems for clients across all forms of transactions and her experience includes advising:
- in relation to proceedings brought about by a founding Director in regard to minority shareholder oppression
- in relation to a transaction post-completion earnout disputes resulting in a substantial uplift in earnout for our client and also defending earn out account calculations;
- clients to secure informal merger clearance from the ACCC for their proposed transactions.
- in relation to the successful removal of a disruptive and disgruntled shareholder;
- clients in relation ownership disputes with shareholders/unitholders and/or employees.
- a corporate advisory client in relation to a dispute in regard to a mandate. We secured the outstanding fees for our client and avoided costly litigation.
Rebecca has been listed as a recommended Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyer in Doyle’s Guide and for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Best Lawyers.