Nicholas is a commercially astute transactions lawyer with specialist skills in private mergers and acquisitions and funds management. He prides himself on his commerciality and transparency to achieve strategic outcomes for clients with minimal disruptions to their businesses.
Nicholas has worked on many transactions and regularly advises fund managers across numerous industries.
Nicholas’ recent experience includes:
- Acting for Flavorite on its acquisition of the businesses of Murphy Fresh and Tatura Fresh;
- Acting for Ansarada Group Ltd (ASX: AND) on its $5.2m acquisition of TriLine GRC Pty Ltd;
- Advising Zen Energy on their demerger from Sanjeev Gupta’s SIMEC Group;
- Acting for Waterfind in relation to the establishment of the Waterfind Waterfund;
- Acting for Nash Capital in relation to the establishment of the Nash Capital EPS Fund, and the subsequent acquisition of Evolution Precast Systems by the Nash Capital EPS Fund; and
- Acting for Conscious Investment Management in relation to the establishment of the CIM Social Housing Fund 1 and CIM Summer Housing SDA Fund.
Nicholas was named as ‘One to Watch’ in the area of Corporate Law in Best Lawyers 2024 and 2023 editions.