Lachlan is a transactions lawyer working across and building experience in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and debt capital markets.
Lachlan has assisted on corporate advisory and commercial matters across a variety of industry sectors, including agribusiness, technology, energy and resources, and property and construction. Lachlan has experience in due diligence investigations, preparation of corporate materials, and drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, transaction documents and loan and security documents.
Lachlan’s experience includes advising:
- ROC Partners on its acquisition of Pace Farms;
- Conscious Investment Management on its carbon farming financing partnership with the Kullilli people, in connection with their acquisition of 47,100 hectares of traditional land;
- MaxCap Group on various land acquisition and construction facilities across New South Wales and Victoria;
- Qualitas Group on various bilateral and syndicated construction facilities across New South Wales and Queensland; and
- An electricity retail company in an arbitration arising out of a complex commercial supply contractual dispute.