Having worked at Top Tier firms in the Middle East and in Sydney, Jacob brings an international perspective to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors on their full range of transactional requirements.
Jacob specialises in private M&A, capital raisings, corporate governance and a broad range of commercial matters.
Jacob’s recent experience includes advising:
- Consilium Technology on its sale to Pemba Capital Partners;
- SACARE on its sale and partnership with Pemba Capital Partner’s ONCALL Group;
- Complexica on its capital raise arrangements with Microequities Asset Management, funds managed by MA Financial Group and Flinders Port Holdings;
- Silk Laser Clinics (ASX: SLA) on its acquisition of Australian Skin Clinics;
- Stilmark Holdings on its majority sale of Insightus;
- Corval Group on its acquisition of MaxFoods Pty Ltd; and
- Customs Agency Services on its sale to Mondiale VGL.
Drawing on his breadth of experience, along with his commercial acumen, Jacob is able to provide clients with the strategic foresight and execution required to successfully deliver in transactions across all stages of a business’ lifecycle.
Jacob is listed as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in Doyle’s Guides 2022 and 2023 in the areas of corporate and commercial law.