Grace is a senior and experienced Conveyancer within the Kain Lawyers property team.
Registered as a conveyancer in South Australia and Victoria, Grace has experience across both jurisdictions with complex property transactions, providing advice and assistance on large and complex commercial and agricultural conveyancing. She works with the firm’s directors on a broad range of key client projects, often assisting on property transactions that are part of a larger deal, or advising on stand-alone property transactions.
Grace’s experience includes:
- CMH Pastoral’s acquisition of the iconic Wave Hill Station;
- Inheritance Capital Asset Management’s acquisition of Bunnings Modbury;
- T-Ports Group with the acquisition of their export facility sites;
- Conscious Investment Management on its investment with HousingFirst to acquire up to 307 social and affordable housing and its investment with Summer Housing to acquire specialist disability accommodation; and
- Premier Health Care’s business sale to Estia Health, which included the sale of residential aged care sites in South Australia.