Gerry has been advising on capital raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions and capital structuring for over 30 years in key financial markets including Sydney, Hong Kong and London. He is a trusted advisor to our clients.
Gerry’s experience includes leading the Kain teams advising:
- Adore Beauty’s (ASX: ABY) management team on its IPO
- Grasshopper Environmental on its sale to Cleanaway Waste Management (ASX: CWY)
- Ansarada (ASX: AND) on its acquisition of TriLine GRC
- Silk Laser Clinics (ASX: SLA) on its acquisition of Beauty Services Australia
- Best Doors & Reliance Doors on its business sale to Swiss listed company Dormakaba
Gerry is an experienced board director and is frequently called upon to provide expert commentary around M&A trends in the mid-market.
Gerry is regularly named ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in the fields of M&A and private equity. He was named a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in the Legal 500 Asia Pacific Edition in 2022 in the area of Corporate M&A and is ranked by Doyle’s Guide to the Legal Profession as a ‘Pre-eminent’ M&A lawyer.