With extensive M&A and Private Equity expertise from working in top-tier law firms in Sydney and London, Brendan brings over 25 years’ of commercial and technical experience to cut through corporate red tape and provide astute transaction advice to his clients.
Brendan has led teams on hundreds of transactions involving Australian and international businesses in many sectors including advising:
- On sales to private equity funds and their investee companies, including most recently Allegro Funds, I-MED Radiology and GenesisCare;
- On the sale of V8 Supercars to Archer Capital and then subsequently to RACE;
- Multiple Total Tools franchisees on their majority sales to Metcash;
- Corval Group on its acquisition of Gourmet Food Operations;
- IFM Investors and My Plan Manager on various acquisitions;
- Pacific Equity Partners, CHAMP Ventures and Ironbridge Capital on acquisitions and exits; and
- Many corporates and investors on growth capital investments.
Brendan is regularly named in Best Lawyers and other legal directories for Private Equity law.