With experience at a top tier and magic circle global law firms in Adelaide, Melbourne and London, Alyce brings a breadth of knowledge to her practice that helps her pre-empt, manage and solve complex issues for her clients.
Alyce’s significant cross-border capability gives her a global insight into transactions and an excellent grounding in all aspects of corporate law, but she has a particular interest in private and public M&A, equity capital raisings (including pre-IPO, IPOs and secondary raisings) and corporate governance. She has acted for a number of ASX blue-chip and FTSE 250 listed companies, including in the new energy and banking and finance sectors.
Alyce’s recent experience includes advising:
- Kelsian Group (ASX:KLS) on their US$325m (~A$487m) acquisition of All Aboard America! Holdings Inc. (AAAHI) and the associated A$281m capital raising;
- Kelsian Group (ASX: KLS) on its $698m acquisition of Transit Systems Group together with a $154m Capital Raise;
- Koonenberry Gold (ASX: KNB) on its IPO, along with multiple pre-IPO capital raisings;
- ZEN Energy on its demerger from Sanjeev Gupta’s SIMEC Energy, and various subsequent transactions; and
- The sale of Go Traffic, Go Training and associated entities to Asplundh.
Alyce has acted on some of Australia’s and the UK’s highest profile transactions, developing a particular strength in managing intricate legal and strategic issues.
Alyce was listed in Doyle’s Guide 2023 as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in the Corporate M&A category.