We are consistently ranked as one of the most active mid-market M&A teams in Australia. This means that every lawyer on every deal team has the experience and market knowledge to cut through complexity and provide commercially relevant advice.
Our lawyers are routinely recognised by their peers as some of the best in the Australian market, including being named ‘Corporate Lawyer of the Year’ and ‘M&A Lawyer of the Year’ on multiple occasions.
We have extensive experience in mid-market M&A transactions of various sizes, from small bolt-on deals to large and complex cross-border acquisitions and disposals. We provide a high quality and efficient service regardless of the deal size.
Our clients include Australian and international corporates, financial sponsors, management teams and founders.
We advise on:
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies, businesses and real assets
- Auction processes and bilateral deals
- Competition law issues and ACCC merger authorisations
- Cross border transactions including FIRB approvals
- Legal due diligence investigations and reporting
- Private equity, real asset and venture capital investments, bolt-on acquisitions and exits
- Sell-side and buy-side mandates
- W&I insurance