Equity Capital Markets
The Kain Equity Capital Markets team has deep market knowledge and experience working with public and private companies and funds management teams.
We advise on public markets transactions, including pre-IPO raisings, IPOs, entitlement offers, placements, security purchase plans, convertible note offerings, dividend reinvestment plans and employee equity incentive plans.
We advise investors, financial sponsors and issuers on private markets capital raisings, including seed offerings, crowd sourced equity funding and venture capital, through to Series A, B, C and private equity investments. We have extensive experience in advising on complex equity instruments for convertible and other preference securities and in negotiating subscription agreements and shareholders agreements.
We also advise financial sponsors on committed capital and single asset fund establishment, compliance and capital raising.
Our clients include ASX-listed issuers, lead managers and underwriters, as well as Australian and international investors, financial sponsors and private companies.
We advise on public markets transactions including
- IPOs and pre-IPO funding rounds
- Secondary capital raisings for ASX-listed entities, including entitlement offers, placements, security purchase plans and convertible note offerings.
- Employee equity incentive plans.
We advise on private markets transactions including
- Seed offerings, venture capital and crowd sourced equity funding through to Series A, B, C and private equity investments.
- Negotiating subscription agreements and shareholders agreements.
- Fund establishment, compliance and capital raising.